Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing special..just brabus monoblock v multipiece on some h&r's<br>
<br>
Anyone have any sugustions for anything else i should do?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: do you cut the springs??how big is the rim, is it 18*8 or 18*9??anyway, nice sets though. thx

cut the springs! haa dude this is a benz not an old cutty or some old bucket like that where you would cut springs (you must be as i once was from da hood) YOU DO NOT CUT SPRINGS you replace them with lower riding but more firm springs so it won't bottom out (like that old 64 impala down the street from you) thanks for the laugh though! Oh and remember to 'KEEP IT REAL'

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: do you cut the springs??how big is the rim, is it 18*8 or 18*9??anyway, nice sets though. thx

if the rims are 18's, it looks like he cut the springs since i also have h&r's and it doesn't look like that. it's toooooooooo low.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's what I mean sleeper

I've got a set of H&R on mine too, and it didnt look that low.<br> I know you are not suppose to cut the springs, but you could always do that.<br> All my friends cut their springs on their mercs and bmw's.<br> we all know that cutting the springs will spoil all the ride comforts and everything, but it sures look good rite?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: that's what I mean sleeper

like i said it is a BENZ not your uncle pico's 64 impalla, essay. but seriously why wouldn't just lowering it be enough? why even lower it? If you are gona lower it do it proper like dont o it ghetto style like. just my opinion, if i ever get get my c32 (dealer still has never even called i think i will be putting my name in at more dealers and whoever calls first gets the sale) i will not alter it in any way except possibly to remove the V6 Kompressor stickers on the fenders, too flashy for me as a kid i used to like the lowered car look with the beat pounding out and turning the heads on the chickidy's but i gues i have gotten old or sumthin I dont know (I am 25 am i old?)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see your point sleeper

I know what you mean sleeper. But I guess people lowered their car cause they just want their cars to look better and more aggressive.<br> I have ride on my friend's lowered benz and it didn't feel as nice<br> But I think they are willing to sacrifice it in order to get 'the look'<br> But, everyone had different opinions.<br> Obviously I didn't cut my springs, I just change it with h&r kit<br> ok then<br> thx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have 19s on mine and it looks the same way. the back is flushed but the front is hella high. dodeks car is sweet though. can you lower the front to eliminate that gap

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: do you cut your springs rock??

no. i have 19s and it sits just like dodec's car. there is no spring for the front to lower it anymore. do you or anyone else know of any. i dont want to cut the springs because that will mike the ride shitty.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

All my friends cut their springs on their mercs and bmw's.<br> we all know that cutting the springs will spoil all the ride comforts and everything, but it sures look good rite?'<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well all your friends must be morons!<br> <br> What exactly to you mean by 'everything'? Do you mean that cutting spring their springs changes the spring rate and totally f*cks up the handling characteristics of their cars and makes it unsafe to drive? Ya, but 'looking good' is whats important, right?<br> <br> BTW, tell your friends to take it easy on the corners less something could happen like the tail kicking or them rolling their nice Bimmer or Merc or something like that. But hey, as long as they look good doing it, right?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carl

Hey, why do you get so worked up like that?<br> this is a forum and I am sharing with you what happened in here.<br> You don't have to say that they are morons and all that shit.<br> If that's what you think, ok then, at least keep it to yourself<br> You think I like A'too low' car?No I don't<br> But, I think it look good<br> I didn't say that they are morons, hey it's their money anyway, thay could always buy a new one.<br> geez, grow up dude

1 - 15 of 15 Posts