Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given that I could get the same condition and same color combination black on black...I would trade my W140 up to a W140 S600.

Would you trade your W140 for a Maybach?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
If I had the money to trade up to a Maybach then I would probably look for a Saleen S7 instead. lol.

As far as trading for a car of equal value? I wouldn't mind trading for a well taken care of 560SEC with service history. However I'd probably have seconds thoughts throughout the whole process.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hell yeah I would trade my W140 for a Maybach lol. Then I would go and sell the Maybach and buy me another W140 and w221 and still have cash to spend. I don't think I can afford the upkeep of a Maybach so it doesn't make sense.

·
Banned
472 Posts
If I had the money to trade up to a Maybach then I would probably look for a Saleen S7 instead. lol.

As far as trading for a car of equal value? I wouldn't mind trading for a well taken care of 560SEC with service history. However I'd probably have seconds thoughts throughout the whole process.
Hmm, your user name is SaleenS7, and you like the S7, ironic:rotfl: Stay tuned for picks this weekend.:)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
maybach? they should be dirt cheap now that they are discontinued.

just kidding, im not a rapper or 159 years old to roll in one.

F40 or a lambo or something like that. otherwise there is no point.

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
I would trade my c140 for...

F50, Maranello, 275 GTB4, 348 Competzione (maybe carbed 308), Testarossa Mk 2, 612 Scaglietti - and a 288 GTO. Oh, and a 512 or 365 Boxer - Enzo's favourite.

Not single minded at all... :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would trade for a 2012 Audi Q7 V12 TDi without remorse!
Just look at that engine, ITS A BEAST!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Trying to keep it realistic as to what I could trade my Evelyn for; until I drove one a couple of months ago I might have considered trading for a mid to late 90's SL500. It was a really nice car, but could not replace my coupe. I sure wouldn't mind having both of them in the garage, though. Due to the hazard of my wife killing me, that option is out :(.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts