Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
C320
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently drive a 2001 MB C320 Sport. I have a few performance mods and have been fairly happy with the vehicle. However, I do have to confess as one of the early redesigned MB adopters, I have been plagued with minor electrical issues (I think the car has been in the shop for repairs around 15 times). Until recently these were all covered by the warranty. Now that I am out of warranty, I am a bit worried that these issues will continue to happen and I will sustain ongoing repair expenses. Since the car is paid off I am more hesitant than normal to swap it out for another vehicle, however, it seems like a good time for me to do so.

However, as this is my 3rd MB since 98 all with electrical issues and other less that satisfying reliability, I am very hesitant of re-purchasing another MB.

Should I just keep my vehicle and save the extra money for ongoing repairs or trade it in on another vehicle.

Your opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
05' C230 SS
46 Posts
I would buy the extended warranty or sell the car. Repair costs will kill you. My BMW 323i costed $4000 in repairs in one year. [:(]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts