Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 96 BMW M3 Evo Cab with 321bhp. I have had this for the last 6 years and it has done 165K miles. I personal have done 112K of does. I am now looking to buy a CLK Cab. I want to get a w208 as I think they look better then the w209. Could you let me know what I should look for and which model is the best 430 or 320? What options should I look for? I will also be looking to put 19” alloys. Do you think there would be any problem with fitting these? What is the score with the projector head lights? Can I get these in the UK? what else can you guys tell me, what problems have you had?

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the '03 CLK 430 Cab(W208) and its a dream. If you are coming from an M3, go with the '02 CLK 55 AMG Cab.....they come with every option and are relentless..

·
Registered
58 Posts
I currently own a 96 BMW M3 Evo Cab with 321bhp. I have had this for the last 6 years and it has done 165K miles. I personal have done 112K of does. I am now looking to buy a CLK Cab. I want to get a w208 as I think they look better then the w209. Could you let me know what I should look for and which model is the best 430 or 320? What options should I look for? I will also be looking to put 19” alloys. Do you think there would be any problem with fitting these? What is the score with the projector head lights? Can I get these in the UK? what else can you guys tell me, what problems have you had?

Thanks in advanced!

430 is bette than 320 ,, CLK55 AMG is the best !!

19" alloys will fit perfectly after a suspension upgrade and a lower kit..

as for the projector head lights and other accessories .. you can find anything you want on ebay ...

Benz is simply great, try to find a low milage and look for options , the more options you get the more joy you feel..

Good luck ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts