Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

Just acquired the family's '92 400E (96,000kms). Looking at douing some work to it, new bumper, wheels, rims, headlights, etc (I will ask questions on all these later). But one thing that vexes me is what to do witht he console cell phone. It also has the hands free mic and buttons on the roof by the rearview mirror. What can i do with it?

Is there anyway I can turn it into bluetooth or something else? Any suggestions welcome.

·
W124 Moderator
12,601 Posts
Dispose of properly.... There isn't anything that can be done with them anymore. Congrats on the new ride. The 400E is a pretty amazing car. When you can, do yourself and the rest of us favor and fill out your profile. It helps in more ways than you can understand at this point.

You have joined a fantastic forum. Enjoy the ride and welcome.

Good Luck,

Jayare

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi dude, If I'm not mistaken I think that the kit that you have installed is for the older 5 & 6 series nokia phones {Eg. 6310i}
The kit cannot be converted into a bluetooth receiver but the 6310i is a fantastic phone & although it does not have any of the frills that the newer color screen camera phones have, its still popular amongst the bizniz class as a spare phone. Maybe you should just get one and use it as a "carphone" They are not very xpensive & are handy to have :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts