Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
E55 AMG
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO PEOPLE, JUST FOUND THIS SITE, NICE.

I AM READY TO BUY A NEW BENZ, BUT WHICH ONE THE NEW 2004 S55 AMG OR THE NEW 2003 E55 AMG.

I WILL TRADE MY 2001 E55 AMG WITH 15000 MILES ON IT OR SELL IT MYSELF.

ALL COMMENTS WANTED,YES,NO AND WHY.

END TRANSMISSION.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Huge difference between the 2 cars. The E55 is going to give you more of a "sports car" f...

Huge difference between the 2 cars. The E55 is going to give you more of a "sports car" feel. It's smaller and faster. The S55 is an S class, so the luxury factor is higher. It's a bad ride. If I was choosing, I would go for the S55. The E is a smaller car, and not as refined. And where do you live? Can you take advantage of what the E has to offer?

Good luck!

·
Registered
C 111 Nardo
9,416 Posts
Ditto, you'll find the E55 much more nimble and enjoyable to drive

What are your criteria in deciding which one to get? That'll help people giving you more educated comments too...

·
Registered
E55 AMG
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ULTIMATLY, THE COST OF OWNERSHIP OVER THE DURATION....

ULTIMATLY, THE COST OF OWNERSHIP OVER THE DURATION.

·
Registered
s500- 300td
92 Posts
E55: mbnz top Sport car
[b]Your text here[/b]

S55: luxury sedan...

E55: mbnz top Sport car
Your text here

S55: luxury sedan

·
Registered
Vanquish
5 Posts
The new s55 out performs the e55 in so many. its more of a sport car of all other amg be...

The new s55 out performs the e55 in so many. its more of a sport car of all other amg benz exceptf or the new sl. it loud as hell and fast as hll. it will kill an e 55 anyday. i dont think any of you really know what ur talking bout

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
PARDON ME?

HEY!

DONT SAY WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

YOU ARE OFFERING YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER, AND IF ONE OF US CHOOSES TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, THAT IS OUR CHOICE. CERTAINLY WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR OPINION OF ANY LESSER VALUE THAN OUR OWN, SO PLEASE TREAT US WITH THE SAME RESPECT THAT WE TREAT YOU.

·
Registered
E430T + 300SL (W107)
346 Posts
Re: ULTIMATLY, THE COST OF OWNERSHIP OVER THE DURATION....

ULTIMATLY, THE COST OF OWNERSHIP OVER THE DURATION.
Not exactly two of the most economical cars on the market, but betwen the two the E55 is for sure the most economical since its less expensive to buy and therefore will loose less value (for sure in absolute dollars, but probably also in %). But if I had the choice in this price range, and I did not need a station vagon, I would go for an S600.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts