Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to need new tires front and rear for my C36. Looking for recommendations from the forum as to what I should buy.. Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone....<p>I also own a Prosche 964RS and that is very sensitive to tires (as you might expect, it's not so much a road car as a track car). Currently have Michelin Pilot SX fitted and very pleased with them, particularly in the wet (I live in the UK). A friend of mine has Pirelli PZero type C which are brilliant in the dry but atrocious in the wet. Another has Bridgestone SO2s which are poor in the dry but best of all in the wet (apparently). There's a grapevine for RS owners to share this sort of information, but a real lack of low-down scuttlebutt for the C36, which is a brilliant car in its' own right and deserves a bit more information exchange.<p>Anyway, here's hoping some fellow C36 owners can help me make my mind up! Unless I hear otherwise I'll probably get Michelins since I like them so much on the RS, but it might be a bit over the top....<p>thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
225 45 17.......pirelli pzero<br>245 40 17.......pirelli pzero.<br> or<br>255 40 17......<p>let me know if you need prices<p>gaston<br>305 668 8666

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: I'm going to need new tires front and rear for my C36. Looking for recommendations from the forum as to what I should buy.. Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone....<p>I also own a Prosche 964RS and that is very sensitive to tires (as you might expect, it's not so much a road car as a track car). Currently have Michelin Pilot SX fitted and very pleased with them, particularly in the wet (I live in the UK). A friend of mine has Pirelli PZero type C which are brilliant in the dry but atrocious in the wet. Another has Bridgestone SO2s which are poor in the dry but best of all in the wet (apparently). There's a grapevine for RS owners to share this sort of information, but a real lack of low-down scuttlebutt for the C36, which is a brilliant car in its' own right and deserves a bit more information exchange.<p>Anyway, here's hoping some fellow C36 owners can help me make my mind up! Unless I hear otherwise I'll probably get Michelins since I like them so much on the RS, but it might be a bit over the top....<p>thanks<p>Get the new michelin pilot sports better than butter!!! tire rack!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts