Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
04 4Runner V8 Lt, 05 SLK 350, 08 BMW 328xi Coupe
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I just had the TOYO T1R put on this afternoon. The whole car feels so different... just like a totally different car. After that, the stock Michelin is like pices of Sh##.... Why would MB do that? seriously....

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350/ amg kit
250 Posts
14000 miles with the run flat (3) original and one i replaice because was puncture and cant be fix ( Bridgestone Potenza) lots tread to drive maybe 13xxx more.

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
lucky6600 said:
I just had the TOYO T1R put on this afternoon. The whole car feels so different... just like a totally different car. After that, the stock Michelin is like pices of Sh##.... Why would MB do that? seriously....
Because they got a volume discount...

·
Registered
SLK 350
8 Posts
I have the Bridgestone Fuzion now

The rear tires of my continentals were being used up, so I swapped out all fours because I wanted to try a different brand. The Fuzion rides quieter compared to the continentals, and much cheaper. Performance wise I cannot tell the difference (I drive my car hard but not that hard to be able to tell much difference) the road noise however was less and the ride is less harsh. So far I like them better. I'll try the michelins (Pilot Sport 2) next time.

Only complain is they don't look as low profile as the continentals, but the thread pattern looks more sporty... Since I have AMG pkg, that couple more mm in the tires actually is helping, I don't scratch the front bumper as much.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts