Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
^ One Calgary winter and I'd be off WAY early... Aberdeen in Scotland was bad enough, I spent the whole of the 90s there and didn't mind it too much, but a couple of winters back there in 2008 and 2009 and it nearly fucking killed me.

·
CH4S Artist , Outstanding Contributor
39,040 Posts
Both my parents (dad 78, mother 74) are still alive and doing very well.

Of my grandparents - paternal grandfather died at 73 from bronchitis brought on by a cold or flu but the underlying cause was asbestosis and having basically only half a lung left to breathe on. One grandmother died young (73 also) due to a blood clot in surgery but already had early onset Alzheimer's brought on by a fall and banging her head on the sidewalk. Other grandmother lived to nearly 93 of a heart attack in her sleep. She was living in an old folks home, but still had her marbles and would regularly "escape" back to her own flat for a day or two to watch snooker on TV (she liked watching the shots of nicely dressed young men bending over tables I think) and get away from the other old biddies.

Maternal grandfather lived until 98, until 95 in his own home. He was beginning to go senile but went downhill rapidly once he voluntarily went into a home. Ended up a dribbling vegetable. THAT is not for me.
Grandma had good taste

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Full sun block clothing on as we paddle at a comfortable 80° F ..2 weeks ago...and each year offers a bit more heat..

Wish that summer was a lot longer up here though........

..but my guess is that a lot of Quebecers get down to Florida in the winter ?..:grin.. I've heard of scary speedo beach attire from some of us while down there..( the over 70 crowd..perhaps..)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I like Rolande and Evette and Agathe.....what cuties..and they're working hard on their English.....and what an active group from that video....BINGO..!!

Wish that I could find more beach pics though...

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
While I am a longtime fan of all cue sports, I am still partial to well formed female derrieres.
Well, just be sure to keep your "cue" in your pants whilst watching ladies pool on ESPN...:devil

·
39,040 Posts
Well, just be sure to keep your "cue" in your pants whilst watching ladies pool on ESPN...:devil
From the dozen or so cues this Gus Szamboti is the rarest and would be a nice car... Only one snooker shaft (ash) though.

Attachments

·
39,040 Posts

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Well, just be sure to keep your "cue" in your pants whilst watching ladies pool on ESPN.../forums/images/BenzWorld2/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
From the dozen or so cues this Gus Szamboti is the rarest and would be a nice car... Only one snooker shaft (ash) though.
Prefer a 7 iron myself.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
13 Participants
IWantedaJag
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing