Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To let us know if you cack?

We were "lucky" with Skylaw as he kept us informed on Docsaab and Ussun's nephew knew some of us and let us know but what about you?

So many people here have kinda dropped off and who knows if they were bored or if they died.

I bring this up because someone offered to do something for me on another forum and has dropped off the face of the earth.

I've, personally, enlisted Nobette for the job.

Stupid thread?

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
51 Posts
To let us know if you cack?
Cack, Croak I got it.

Answer: 12 year old gets the cars. Too young to be released among so many bananas, so you'll be heaing from her in about 2017 :p

Do you think letting a girl have a V8 for her first car could be dangerous? It would of killed me thats for sure.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Maybe they just sold their cars?
Their probably driving Beemers ....

And if they did 'cack', good road.

Me, I think I've got a few more rides in me, God willing.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I just told my wife that she will need to inform the board should the dreaded cacking occur, although I'm probably on borrowed time here now that I am not a current 107 owner!

·
Premium Member
9,694 Posts
Having made 3 ambulance runs in the last 3 years or so, I guess I should consider what to do if I cack. For the past 4 years I've been involved in litigation with a subsidiary of a Fortune 50 company that I work for. I still work there, I'm still standing, still fighting and last month in the Federal court of appeals I kicked a little ass. I believe Goliath has been wounded, but David doesn't look too good himself. The stress of such litigation in the work place is enormous and never ending.

So what do I do if I do cack. I have no one I could depend on to get a message out to the forums, but several of you have my number so if the communications should become lax on this forum feel free to give me a call and see if I still have a pulse. If the phone lines go dead do an internet search.

And to my fellow Americans, if I should cack, remember how this country was founded.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts