what new car would u buy?

2K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  roket_g 
#1 ·
I stay beetwen mazda 3 and vw golf gti.
of course keeping my 190e

#6 ·
milosz87 said:
the new C class :p
I'd wish that too (if I'd win the lottery)... and God should buy it white for me (oh, God would you buy me, please...hahaha)....

#8 ·
c36

#11 ·
Kynyption said:
You guys keep missing the fact that he gave you 2 choices, stop pulling out random shit lol.
...yeah, but the new 2008 C-class is a good smelling shit...LOL

#12 ·
vw is better jap cars drive like shit

#13 ·
I'm sorry for all of the members here that enjoy VW but my preferences are definetly excluding this brand. Just my opinion, don't shoot! :)

#16 ·
500e

#21 ·
rjb190e said:
Why do you hate the "Peoples Car" so much?
I don't hate them, I'm just excluding that on my preferences list. It's not the same shit as hating... :)

#24 ·
Djenka018 said:
You gave little info.

GTI is top end of Golf line. Mazda 3 is what?

Mazda (any model), in general, is more sturdier and durable than VW but GTI is more appealing than Mazda3(23).
10k euros diference.........
and gti mpg is not so good like mazda 3
and i like more mazda for design..

#25 ·
roket_g said:
10k euros diference.........
Apples and oranges?
10k difference for top range Mazda3 and for similar specs to GTI?

roket_g said:
and gti mpg is not so good like mazda 3
If you worry of mpg than you are subconciosly asking us to confirm your choice of more economic car (Mazda3) over GTI. Am I right?;)
GTI goes well by burning fuel. Do you want the car that goes well?

roket_g said:
and i like more mazda for design..
You really want Mazda3, don't you?:confused:

That's why I say: Lack of information.
Tell us for what purpose you want second car, what makes you like on either of the two cars and give us your oppinion and we'll give you our oppinion based on that.
You have my oppinion that GTI will be GTI as long as people remember and Mazda3 will be just another very reliable car we forget as soon as the new model comes out. MPG, price and so on have no measure on scale like mine. WHen I want something to enjoy I do not give a fcuk how much it cost (if I can afford it) nor what will be mpg or litres/100km. For A-B and maybe C, I buy cheapest Japanese and I do not compare it in terms other than cost of running.

Remember, GTI and plain Golf are two different beasts. Plain Golf is working class decent car, much like Mazda3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.