Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
"91" w124 230e on air ride suspension.. "95" Mitsubishi Evolution 3 CD9A [email protected]
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people hoping for some information on what mercedes this is from:confused: and what year the a/c unit has its own crank case with oil and twin piston:bowdown:

ANy info is much appreciated :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
"91" w124 230e on air ride suspension.. "95" Mitsubishi Evolution 3 CD9A [email protected]
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Did you find an MB part number from it? Would make it easy.
umm pass :confused: i found it on a web site they only mentioned it was mercedes, i know it's around 70's 80's era maybe. and thats its a york type...
i had a look at my 1960 220s fintail project but that doesnt have air cond and my w124 is differant think its a vane type unit

·
Registered
1965 220S, 1999 Volvo V70 (wagon), 2006 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor, 72 350SL 4 Speed
1,830 Posts
It's just a YORK A/C compressor used on many many cars. Used on Fintails, 108's, 600's, and others. later cars, like the W116's used the GM rotory compressor, V8 models for sure, 6 cyl I don't know.

That one has seen better days and there are SANGEN compressor upgrades available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just a YORK A/C compressor used on many many cars. Used on Fintails, 108's, 600's, and others. later cars, like the W116's used the GM rotory compressor, V8 models for sure, 6 cyl I don't know.

That one has seen better days and there are SANGEN compressor upgrades available.
k thanks i'm just trying to find the cheapest easiest option without to much fabrication to fit one to my 230e w124 for my air ride as the factory one didn't hold up to my expectations (experiment):D but have been searching the net with no results :crybaby2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts