Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MBofSD doesn't have as many MLs...

anymore, you'll likely get a corolla next time! They used to charge $10 for an ML or give a Japanese import for free, now it's $10 for a corolla and they've got a big fleet of them. That place sucks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In France

In France the MB Dealers often don't have any car left for loan when you bring your car for service, that's so annoying ! The only time I got one, they gave me a MCC Smart.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Jersey- mb problems in first 2000 miles

My MB's fog lights, automatics lights, and parking lights didn't work within a month of having the car brad new. MB had me wait for 2 weeks to bring it in, it took them a week to fix and all they gave me was a stupid corolla. I AM SO PISSED!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: MBofSD doesn't have as many MLs...

Never had a problem when i made an appt./resv. they had 45 ML320's And, I'll pay 10.00 total to use a M/B suv for 2-3 days on a drive up north and back. Yes, sometimes, I also get frustrated; most recent is my loss of weather band and A.M. reception. They are saying it's my tint, but the tint is not metallic [3M SolarGard], and I had it for 8 months before I started having troubles. I had to deploy, so I'll look again when I get back home.<br> <br> Rob in Afghanistan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm switching to MB of Escondido

I'll let you know if it's any better, their facilty is about 10,000 times nicer. It's all new and much more fitting for a Mercedes dealership. My C's driver power seat and dome light have both just quit operating, so we'll see if Escondido's any better. I've been told they have nothing but MB loaners. Good luck over there!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: I'm switching to MB of Escondido

Bill, let me know how it turns out. So far the best place I've been to; period, is Mercedes of B.H. The part dept is kinda small, but everything else kicks ass! It's what imagined every M/b dealership to be like...just like Lexus...<br> <br> Rob C.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Loaner

<br> <br> took my c240 in for work in houston. gave me a expedition for 2 days. took the bros and sis to the astros game comfortably. not bad.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In France 2

Today, I've brought my C320 for repairing again (COMMAND System, ESP, etc...) the workshop gave me a RENAULT Scenic to drive.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
E320 4matic. Not too shaby at all. The only problem was them having to pry the keys back out of my hand when I came back for my 240.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts