Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 82 300d turbo and i wanna get some wheels. im thinking 16 or 17, im not sure whats a better choice. I want a kinda deep dish style, and i want it to fit without hitting the tierod. i kinda like the style of the monblocks but, soooo many choices. I have just the regualr bundts on now. I have 3 15" centras but i cant get a 4th one, nobody around here seems to have any, and i checked all the junkyards and stuff. So all your input would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright i will asap

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
obaja - 4/19/2005 6:08 PM

......i wanna get some wheels. im thinking 16 or 17, im not sure whats a better choice. I want a kinda deep dish style, and i want it to fit without hitting the tierod. i kinda like the style of the monblocks but, soooo many choices. ......

deep dish...

monoblock....

fitting guide....

all cool stuff....[;)][:p]

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks so much! I like all those rims, even though i would prefer not chrome cus i dont think it would match that well with my car plus i wouldnt want to much show. But on the amg page that u copied and pasted i love that wheel in the bottom right hand side. All these wheels would satisfy me no matter what. But to find them,,, thats another story. Im not lookin to spend more than 600 dollars on a set of wheels with tires. That kind of limits me alot i know but ill keep looking thanks so much for the ideas.[:)][:)][:)]

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
obaja - 4/20/2005 2:40 AM

thanks so much! I like all those rims, even though i would prefer not chrome cus i dont think it would match that well with my car plus i wouldnt want to much show. But on the amg page that u copied and pasted i love that wheel in the bottom right hand side.....

With credit to the owner, this is the wheels would be look like....[8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome set up, and Awesome car. My car is the ivory color, u know the yellowish whiteish color. So they wouldnt match but there so nice! thanks alot for the pic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts