Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from adding an intake and an exhaust system? Any recommendations for a decently priced (i.e. no Brabus or Renntech) exhaust?...thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Without ECU reprogramming, gains will be minimal (e.g., 4-5 hp) (more)

The Eisenmann exhaust is a quality German made system at a reasonable price (~$470). Check out www.evosport.com<br> <br> -Daesun

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG
40 Posts
Eisenmann performance exhaust

Does anyone have an Eisenmann exhaust on their 430 or 55? Id love to hear your thoughts, reactions after installing. seat of the pants difference? Dyno difference? Which model you chose, how you like the tone,,,etc.[?]http://www.eisenhaus.com/main.php

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG
40 Posts
Considering an Eisenmann exhaust

Considering an Eisenmann exhaust, Ive heard that the sound and look as well as the slight performace gain are close to the perfect package, just trying to decide if its what i want, Still appreciate everyones comments, wisecracks, and info.
[;)]

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
I am also thinking about getting an Eisenmann exhaust for my CLK430. I'm leaning more towards the race exhaust. I want it deep but not too loud (unless I open it up). Anyone have experience with the race series exhausts? Any sound clips?

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
I did have one my CLK430, it sounded grate, i traded the car and now have the exhaust laying in the garage. make me an offer ;)

http://community.webshots.com/album/101112583xemXnL/0

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Contact * or Sho Shop In Huntington Beach
for the Install ..The Pullies take about a Hour to a Hour and a Half to Install Sho Shop has a Dyno
So If you Want the Proof..They can do it
I Dont work for *..so Why cant I recommend a Product ..that works?
If the above gets deleted again please email me

I guess The E word is No Bueno here[:D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts