Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has gone 130 mph...The dealer tells me there is a governor in the engine...tires are only rated to 135 mph so you can't go faster.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
mine can go 140 Mph with my 20 inch rims. I havent try using stock wheels. maybe more huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Re: What kinda rims do you have? I didn't know 20s would fit on the CLK, e-mail me [email protected]

I used Dronell type 1. 20x8 at front and 20x9 at rear and Im using Sp 9000 245-35...<br> Are u the one had the silver RS with brabus?did u bought from Gt1 fiberworks in SD?nick?

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
use SP 9000

hey guys u can get sp 9000 org sport continental.But its very hard to drive with 20 inch in CLK.alot of modification..Ill post the pics but the gallery is down..u guys know?

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Dino:are u using brabus mono 5 20?cause I had sen=en ur car at permaisuri.com

like ur Sl 500 bro...hehhe

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Dino:are u using brabus mono 5 20?cause I had sen=en ur car at permaisuri.com

Hi Felix!!!<br> No it´s just 19 as i told on Permaisuri!<br> I saw that you are driving 20's how is the ride dont you have problems with the Fenders?

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Dino:are u using brabus mono 5 20?cause I had sen=en ur car at permaisuri.com

Hi Felix!!!<br> No it´s just 19' as i told on Permaisuri.<br> I saw that you are riding on 20's do you have no Problems with the Fenders?

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Dino: its hard to drive!

I just modify my fender and take it out the carpet..that's all. But from my suggestion if someone wanted tou use 20, I recommend that should get a right tires and offset..peace.Which part of Germany did u live?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts