Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 9 Posts
Don't you know what "Heckklappe" is? Neither do I, but looks like covers for hatch, or door sills.
Wait for German members here.
Funny thing, my US login doesn't work on UK site.
Had to double log.
I've been using those online translators in different languages. They are good for jokes, but not for business.
Looks to me, that this attach to the bottom of the hatch to protect it from dirt abrasion.
Just like bug-shields so popular in US.
1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.