Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
I am German, but the description is rather strange, even to me.
It is supposed to be a cover that goes on the rear Trunk-lid, and was supposedly installed by the Factory on Models 2001-up.
Excellent condition, it says.
Kajtek1 said:
Don't you know what "Heckklappe" is? Neither do I, ..
Heckklappe = Trunklid or rear Door, Hatch
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.