Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
Looks like the rear hatch filler panel.

it is the extra plastic bit that goes on the facelifted ML
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.