Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, our 97 e420 has a switch we dont know what it is, it is on the left side of the gear shift, it is a little square thing and it moves from left to right. any help, thanxxxxx:bowdown:

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
It locks the windows so passengers (like children) can not open the windows from their door switches. I call it the fart button. You know when you want to completely gas out your friends and lock the windows. Please note: Do not do this with your wife in the car! The humor of this is lost on the female of the human species.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perfect, i will be sure to use this new tool and my gift of flatulence to become more powerful.............thanks

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
perfect, i will be sure to use this new tool and my gift of flatulence to become more powerful.............thanks
a smart thing to do is to dissable the two rear windows from opening from the back seat, can't remember which fuse it is. usually the people in the back tend to play with the windows, especially little kids. and the window regulators are a well known weak spot in our cars, especially the rear ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts