Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY CAR SEEMS TO TAKE FOR EVER TO WORM UP EVEN IN SUMMER TIME IT TOOK 30 MIN AROND THE CITY TO GET TO LIKE70 DEGRE AND NOW THE COLD IS HIRE AND IT TAKES 30 MIN TO GET TO 65 OR SOMTING AROND THERE ANY OPINIONS I'M THINKING THIS IS WHY MY S420 TEKES SO MUCH FUEL WE FLUSHED THE COOLING SYS. WHEN I BOGHT THE CAR AND I HAVE TOP OF THE LINE SYNTETIC OIL IN IT PLUS I DONT RIDE IT HARD MAYBE I'L TRY TO STEP ON IT FOR A BIT AND SEE IF THE TEMP GO UP TO LIKE 75 80 DEG. WHAT IS THAT YOU PEAPLE THINK OUT THERE

· Registered
00 S500,99 4wgn,87TD
577 Posts
Your thermo actually broke. When this happens, the thermo actually flips sideways, preve...

Your thermo actually broke. When this happens, the thermo actually flips sideways, preventing overheating. Best design in the world... bar none.

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i forgot to mansion before in summer time when i did the flush ...

i aded this formula to the antifreze that peaple use at the track when they beat on ther cars i wonted to use it cos of the nyc trafic that i get stuck sometimes you think that would coze the 60c temp i olso drive very eze maby i shud step on it and see if and when i could get this monster worm haha

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its funny cos the temp inside the car is fine gets worm in ther qucly

the gas mi i dont think inproved with the 18' mae i instold and the 4 10' speaker box plus 3 alpine v12 amps in thare its wraly bad i must get like 7 mi to a galon hm maby a lil moore[:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.