Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if you guys could help me out again! What's the name of this wiring part under the car called? I don't know what it's for, how to read a wiring diagram, if it's all one part or not, AND I can't find any tags with the serial number under there.
I've tried keywords on google like lower wiring harness and looked up every part in electrics on euro auto parts websites but I can't pinpoint what this cable is called. Please help!
Sorry for the shaky camera! I was to replace every wire connected to that bundle there.

Bonus points: Also, any possibility that could cause a code P0400? :confused: my egr valve takes suction and I've replaced all of those plastic-like the lines under the cover where the spark plugs are.

·
Registered
w163 02 ML500 W210 97 E50Amg w202 99 C230K w124 - need more space, time to build again
2,181 Posts
Frank,

what is your vin#?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea what I'm looking at but I don't believe it includes the part I need since those are the front right and front left parts of the car =/ it does lead up to that point (I think) but the main area I was trying to show on the camera was behind the torque converter and all the way up past the transmission pan which is more in the midsection of the car. I'm gonna youtube some videos and try to figure out how to read these diagrams things though.

·
Registered
w163 02 ML500 W210 97 E50Amg w202 99 C230K w124 - need more space, time to build again
2,181 Posts
I have no idea what I'm looking at but I don't believe it includes the part I need since those are the front right and front left parts of the car =/ it does lead up to that point (I think) but the main area I was trying to show on the camera was behind the torque converter and all the way up past the transmission pan which is more in the midsection of the car. I'm gonna youtube some videos and try to figure out how to read these diagrams things though.
Have you tried looking thru the other sections of that link, for harnesses located in the engine compartment?
Sometimes these website layouts get a bit convoluted when you are searching.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I know what an open circuit is now but I guess I didn't need to, LOL I'll just look more into the site when I can! Thanks xP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts