Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got Philips Vision Plus H7s from Fosmo.com

They were only $32 from England. I installed them myself and there is a noticable improvement over the stock bulbs. I plan to order a second set for the high beams.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I got Philips Vision Plus H7s from Fosmo.com

: They were only $32 from England. I installed them myself and there is a noticable improvement over the stock bulbs. I plan to order a second set for the high beams.<p>Are you in the U.S.? I just ordered a set [I really wanted the ASTRA ULTRAWHITE], but mine were 20.25 ea, compared to your $32. What gives? BTW, what are the high beams? <p>Thanks again;<br>Rob C.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought the Philips Vision Plus H7s from Fosmo.com

: They were only $32 from England. I installed them myself and there is a noticable improvement over the stock bulbs. I plan to order a second set for the high beams.<p>Are you in the U.S.? I just ordered a set [I really wanted the ASTRA ULTRAWHITE], but mine were 20.25 ea, compared to your $32. What gives? If you are stateside; how long did it take for you to receive them? BTW, what are the high beams? <p>Thanks again;<br>Rob C. <p><p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Philips Vision Plus H7s from Fosmo.com

The vision Plus are $32 and sold in pairs only. I am in the US. I believe that the H7 VP are the only bulbs Fosmo sells in pairs, maybe they're cheaper because of this. The high beams are also H7s, I'm going with another set of VP for the highs as well. Good luck with yours, by the way why did you choose the bulbs you ordered?<p>: : They were only $32 from England. I installed them myself and there is a noticable improvement over the stock bulbs. I plan to order a second set for the high beams.<p>Are you in the U.S.? I just ordered a set [I really wanted the ASTRA ULTRAWHITE], but mine were 20.25 ea, compared to your $32. What gives? BTW, what are the high beams? <p>Thanks again;<br>Rob C.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Philips Vision Plus H7s from Fosmo.com

: The vision Plus are $32 and sold in pairs only. I am in the US. I believe that the H7 VP are the only bulbs Fosmo sells in pairs, maybe they're cheaper because of this. The high beams are also H7s, I'm going with another set of VP for the highs as well. Good luck with yours, by the way why did you choose the bulbs you ordered?<p>I actually ordered the Blue Vision bulbs. Blue Vision replicates the HID High Intensity Gas Discharge System..., but my main reason was the Blue Vision is not only had higher lumens, but is also a "hotter bulb". There's a website that had the color temps for many bulbs, the hottest being the ASTRA ULTRAWHITE. But, that one also had low lumens, so I shyed away from it. I'll try the P.V.P.'s for my high beams; after i check out the ones coming in.<p>Rob c.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont use Philip Blue Vision for the ";Parking Light";, it is not ";blue";

I just bought the Philip Blue Vision for the "parking/standing light" under the high beam from fosmo.com, but it is not shown any "blue" light there.....So, dont buy it !!! (bty, it is cost about $10 USD) <p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts