Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a car cover for my c43. I have done some research and I definetly want a thick waterproof one. I have looked @ the california car cover ones and they're good but pricey. Any suggestions? help me out!! I need one soon. I am mainly concerned with water/dirt dust, then ding protection but don't want to compromise. thanks email me [email protected]<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the factory MB car cover that I bought off a guy from ebay. He had some felt custom sewn on the seems to prevent that plastic thread from scratching the surface. Works and fits very well. I paid $90 for it.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: I have the factory MB car cover that I bought off a guy from ebay. He had some felt custom sewn on the seems to prevent that plastic thread from scratching the surface. Works and fits very well. I paid $90 for it.<p><p>that's pretty cool but I can't get one that cheap, I am sure your not selling it I meant commercially available ones. etc . thanks though<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Covercraft are highly rated, which type you choose depends on your preferences i.e. weather conditions (assuming it's for protection against the elements). I bought a Covercraft NOAH from http://autosupermart.com/. It will take care of your paint work and the stitching certainly won't scratch your pain work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts