Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 W123 230E Australian delivered. Lately I have been getting this watery gushing noise on and off. This noise comes from the centre console. It comes on when it feels like it and stop when it suits her. I am thinking could it be the climate control. I know it is not a major disaster but is irritating. Anybody out there has had similar problem and how to fix it.

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3
407 Posts
I have the same problem in my 93 190E..I honestly have no clue what it is, but I agree with you that it's getting really annoying!

·
Registered
1976 BMW 2002. 1991 250TD. 1995 E320. 2018 Honda Africa Twin
2,714 Posts
go to your dealer and get an anti gurgle kit if its bothering you. cant speculate on pricing

its how it was designed.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm not sure which forum I posted this same question on. What everyone told me is that it's completely normal. And yes, you can purchases the anti-gurgle kit, but somebody said it's outrageously expensive (off the top of my head, somewhere around $1k or something). Not worth it if nothing is broken, imo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone. Nothing is broken, the car is doing fine and I guess I don't like to spend $ to have it fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts