Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
<br> <br> i own a 2002 clk 320.. i am trying to tune up my car and many of my friends recommended brabus.. isn't renntech better? if i upgrade my engine to clk 430 level, can i just change the badge to clk 430 without being laughed at? i think clk320 is still respectable, driving at age 19.. right? but i want my car to be more respectable.. and i want to beat other cars in the streets.. and some people drive a clk 320 or 430 and they put an AMG badge on their clk.. what the hell does that mean?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
New to the US, Kleemann is the best MB tuner available.

Their suspensions and power upgrades are much better than the others in terms of speed, performance, reliability and price. Rather than spend 30K for another tuner to upgrade your engine, Kleemann will deliver 320HP to your 320 for under 10K. Their suspension is also much better than what is offered by Brabus/Renntech. Feel free to email me with any questions.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: New to the US, Kleemann is the best MB tuner available.

Did you ever get the supercharger install in your CLK...Mach 430?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Utter nonsense

Kleemann is a reputuable 'tuner' however it only offers a few products. Transmission upgrades? -Not that I know of? All they seem to do is bolt a supercharger to the stock motor. Renntech on the other hand will custom build a car, custom build a suspension, custom build a transmission. If you want a 6sp for your CLK Kleemann not going to help you. And to top it off RT gives you a 4 year warrenty<br> <br> In my book and my experience Renntech is the best MB tuner for performance. My expierence has been nothing but positive with them. Brabus seems to be into more looks and lux...not that there is anything wrong with that. You will never see a Brabus tested in a major magazine. You will never see a Brabus being raced.<br> <br> Mach430 - Please try and be realistic and not try to push the products you sell.<br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts