Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. locally here there is a 99 c43 amg for sale for 55000cad with 65000km's . but there are also 99 c43 with 30000km for 50grand and a little bit less. whats the difference between the amg and the regual models? thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Horsepower

The AMG models of Mercedes have a significant amount of horsepower and performance over the other 'regular' models of Mercedes. This is due to a completely race inspired design.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Horsepower

hi. thanks for the reply. but according to carpoint, there is only one c43 model. it does not specify that there is a amg edition. the regular c43 has 302hp v8. what does the c43 amg model have on top of the regular c43?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Misunderstood that one

Sorry about that, I guess I should have read the entire question. Grade school bites me again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Horsepower

Hi, C43 it already means it is the AMG edition.<br> (becuz when its AMG, Normally on the back of ur car after the class on ur car , it will only follow up with two #s) such as C-43, C36, CLK 55, S55, and etc...<br> None AMG edition such as:<br> <br> C230K, 280, CLK-230, 230k, S500, and etc

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do not be worried if the AMG logo is not around. Make sure when you lift the hood of the car that it has a 4300cc engine. <br>
<br>
AMG is a name where 2 Germans started this tuning for Mercedes and now is a huge success. I would go for the one which has lower mileage and good condition.<br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do not be worried if the AMG logo is not around. Make sure when you lift the hood of the car that it has a 4300cc engine. <br>
<br>
AMG is a name where 2 Germans started this tuning for Mercedes and now is a huge success. I would go for the one which has lower mileage and good condition.<br>
<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts