Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML320, 2005C240 4matic wagon, 1962 220SEb, 2002 CLK55 Cabrio, 2014 C300 4matic, 2000 CLK55
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This website was once a good source for exchanging information in guiding the ML owner to a better diagnosis, driving, maintenence and repair experience. Lately there is less of this information and very little information of value in problem solving. The cosmetic and customization issues (my ml is so great) have overwhelmed this site as well as idle chatter and should be redirected to the appropriate forums or perhaps CB radios could be used by those who need entertaining.

·
Registered
ML320
60 Posts
yaki b said:
This website was once a good source for exchanging information in guiding the ML owner to a better diagnosis, driving, maintenence and repair experience. Lately there is less of this information and very little information of value in problem solving. The cosmetic and customization issues (my ml is so great) have overwhelmed this site as well as idle chatter and should be redirected to the appropriate forums or perhaps CB radios could be used by those who need entertaining.
Maybe you should start a topic that is more interesting than flaming all of us for our ML bragging.

·
Registered
1922 Ford T no OBD, no ECU, no SCN
37,836 Posts
If you feel like starting 476-th time the dispute "diesel vs gasoline" feel free to do it.

·
W210 Moderator
99 E320
5,288 Posts
perhaps the model is void of problems which seem to prevail in all the other forums. count yourselves lucky, if this is the case. :)

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Stick around longer. ;)

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
:D, Heck no. Someone told me it's from some Sega commercial, or something like that.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Who are all these new faces? body electric? What a joke!! Flameing? Give the guy a break can he just point out the obvious?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts