Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out what service B5 means on our 2008 c-350 with 53k on it means. and what all is done, and how much should it cost?

thanks,
to everyone...

also where can I can winshield wipers cheaper that from mercedes?

thanks

·
Registered
2011 White C300 Pano, MM
30 Posts
Trying to figure out what service B5 means on our 2008 c-350 with 53k on it means. and what all is done, and how much should it cost?

thanks,
to everyone...

also where can I can winshield wipers cheaper that from mercedes?

thanks
Well a b5 service is a service b with 5 other recommend things that your car is asking for. As for the price it is the cost of a service b then what ever else it is asking for. Some examples of the other things are air filter, spark plug, brakes and so on mine asked for spark plugs but those should have to be changed till atleast 90k

As for the wipers I like the bosch ones and I just pick some up from napa or autozone

·
Registered
2009 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport 4 Matic
19 Posts
Well a b5 service is a service b with 5 other recommend things that your car is asking for. As for the price it is the cost of a service b then what ever else it is asking for. Some examples of the other things are air filter, spark plug, brakes and so on mine asked for spark plugs but those should have to be changed till atleast 90k

As for the wipers I like the bosch ones and I just pick some up from napa or autozone

Why is there a difference in A vs B service. Do you have to drive a certain way or what distinguishes the difference. Does Mercedes say which service you need to preform to keep the warranty valid

·
Registered
2009 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport 4 Matic
19 Posts
Thanks guys. I didn`t identify with the A/B terminology I have had a 2009 for over a year and it only has 4200 miles on it, I don`t drive it very much so never spent much time with the manual:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.