Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no to tints

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Stanced out perfectly IMO.. only thing I could recommend would be better wheels :) preferably 3-piece or at lease 2-piece with nice sized lips.. AMG has some absolutely amazing styles that would look perfect on your car!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I think it'd still look good tinted or not, but for the long run it'd probably be smart to tint them.... My car was a CA car for the first 25 years of its life and the leather seats are obviously faded from the sun beating down on it all those years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i'll put it this way.. I have never looked at a car with the normal black tint and said to myself, "WOW.. they really shouldnt have tinted that car!". just dont go putting some funny color or reflective tint on there, if you tint - go with black!

·
Registered
07 E63 + 07 CLK63 Cab
64 Posts
Ceramic Tint

Go with the new ceramic tint, will reduce heat inside the car as claimed. You feel reduced heat when the sun is shining on in the car on you. A little more expensive, cost us 410 to do a CLK63 Cab, but also did the front windshield with a very lite tint, you cannot tell its done but the radiant heat on the black dash is reduced for sure. Car can sit in the blaring sun and you can put your hand on the dash and not leave skin LOL. Tint was done by shop in Mobile Alabama on Airport Blvd. Price was 300 without front windshield. well worth the money, car cools down fast and will make you put socks on if you drive for a while with AC on. Highly recommended

1 - 6 of 6 Posts