Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm planning to buy a used SLK from novembre 2003. I't the final edition and the car has 39'100km...

Here are few pictures :

The included summer tires should be like this :

The best price that thez can do : $28'640

What so you think ? I'm really confused I would like to buy it for this summer and at least few years, but I always need advises :) There is the cd player and lot of options, but not the xenon lights.

Also, there is at least a 1 year warranty in every MB garages.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english ! :eek:

·
Registered
slk32
15 Posts
its that a 320 or a 230? check edmunds they usually give u soem good advice on it if u fill in all the correct info should give u somthing to haggle with.

·
Registered
2001 SLK320, 2001 C320
2,267 Posts
That's a nice looking car. Where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm located in Switzerland !

It's a nice SLK 200K - Final Edition - from 2003 with 39'100km... I'll try it satursday :) I would like to have advises from experts :) !

Thanks !!

·
Registered
2008 ML350; 2001 SLK230 (traded in)
1,006 Posts
Very nice car! I'll tell you what I paid so that it gives you some point of reference. Mine is a 2001 SLK230 with 73,000 miles - fully loaded (heated seats, security system, headlight washers, 6 disc changer, etc). I also have the two-tone higher end interior (black and tan). I paid $19,995 and that included a 2 year warranty and brand new front tires (rear tires were fine).

Hope this helps.

If you buy it, enjoy! These cars are lots of fun!

·
Registered
2001 SLK320, 2001 C320
2,267 Posts
rafiso said:
I'm located in Switzerland !

It's a nice SLK 200K - Final Edition - from 2003 with 39'100km... I'll try it satursday :) I would like to have advises from experts :) !

Thanks !!
Since you are in Switzerland, I don't think we can can tell you from the USA if the price is good or bad. You will have to be the judge of that.

With regards to the car itself, 39100 km is very good. Check the service records if you can -- make sure it has been properly maintained.

When you drive the car, test the roof for proper opening and closing. Test drive the car to make sure it drives straight, handles properly, and that the brakes are OK. Check tires for abnormal wear.

Aside from the roof, it's very much like any other car. Just make sure everything works properly.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, thanks !

Yeah the price is quite good, I mean that it's the final edition from 2003... with the same kilometers you have older slk from 2001 around the same price.....

If the test drive is good I'll take it I think hihihi :rolleyes:

Bye ! hop schweiz :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts