Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL;<br>
<br>
I'M FINALLY POSTING SOME PHOTOS OF OUR C320. THE WHEELS ARE HRE 540 WHEELS. I WANTED A NO HASSLE FIT, THE SIZES WERE CUSTOM FITTED AND BUILT AT HRE [+1-760-598-1960 JOHN WALLACE]. SIZE IS 19 X 8.0 [235/35/19] FRONTS, 19 X 9.5 [265/30/19] REARS. MY ORIGINAL CHOICE WAS THE LOWENHART BS5 SUPER CRYSTAL, OR THE LORINSER LM5. I CHOSE NEITHER BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO ROLL MY FENDERS AND THE LACK OF VENDORS WILLING TO CALL BACK TO DO BUSINESS... I'M USING H&R SPRINGS. IT'S A VERY NICE SETUP!!!<br>
<br>
MY BEST FRIEND HAS A SET OF THEM IN 20'S ON A LINCOLN LS, WITH 10.5 INCH WIDE IN THE REARS! HE'S RUNNING A 275 SIZE TYRE. THE ONLY THINK I REALLY WANTED TO DO, IS TO SUPERCHARGE HER. HOPEFULLY THE TUNERS WILL GIVE THE W203 SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, THERE ARE TONS OF SITES FOR THE BMW'S...OK, GOTTA GO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.<br>
<br>
VERY RESPECTFULLY, <br>
<br>
CHATMAN, R. II, SK1, USN <br>
'America is another name for opportunity.'<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Very nice ! So maxine eh ?

YES, I BOUGHT IT FOR MY WIFE! I CALL HIM MAX, BUT SHE CALL HER MAXINE!<br> <br> ROBERT

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Very nice ! So maxine eh ?

He's beautiful! Did you also change the shocks? Where did you get your H&R springs, how much (installation and parts), and what is the drop?<br> <br> Jay

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Very nice ! So maxine eh ?

Thanks! I have stock shocks, & John @ HRE took care of everything.<br> <br> <br> Rob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CLEAN ride Broski! You trying to get your shine on? (EAST Coast talk) You should have cut the wheel to the left though. HOLLA <p>WCS2.NORFOLK.NIPR.MIL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts