Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a fully loaded C 320 4matic. I mean everything on this, even the illumated door sills. For the price of the full loaded C I could get an equally loaded CLK 320. The problem of this is I really need a 4 wheel drive car, plus I rather have something with 4 doors. I'm just looking for some owner's feedback on what some of you guys think of the C 320 and the addition traction 4matic adds.

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
C320 4matic sport
6 Posts
Awesome Car!

I have had my C320 4matic Sport Sedan for 2 months now and it's a great ride. Actually I'm surprised at how well it handles. I thought it might be a little bumpy with the sport shocks and 17" wheels but it is quite smooth. Handles turns unbelievably! When your idling it is a little noisier than the 2 wheel model but not a big deal. The all-wheel-drive is worth the $1800 extra (I believe). Make sure you get the sport model. Looks like a sports car inside and out. The xenons are also a must.
It is a fun car to drive and has plenty of power. You will love this car.

Good Luck

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Sonic, If you want everything on it, I will give you a>>>

heads up. you will wait for about 5 months maybe longer, before delivery, and if you want to order one, order it now so you will get it before Christmas.[:)][:D][;)]and I'm not kidding I order mine back in Feb. and I just received a phone call from my salesman that my car will be in at the end of the month. I can tell you this though it's worth of waiting, the car is awsome. I ordered C320WZ with C2,C4,Teleaid and CD Changer.and it took 5 months. and the positive side on yours is you will be getting an '04 model.[;)]Good luck on your purchase.

Jim

·
Registered
E500 Sport
28 Posts
I'm in the market for a fully loaded C 320 4matic. I mean everything on this, even the illumated door sills. For the price of the full loaded C I could get an equally loaded CLK 320. The problem of this is I really need a 4 wheel drive car, plus I rather have something with 4 doors. I'm just looking for some owner's feedback on what some of you guys think of the C 320 and the addition traction 4matic adds.

Thanks in advance!!!
I have my C320 4matic for 3 weeks and 500 miles and I love it.

I wimped out and did not get the sport package because I was told by the market manager in Montvale that even with 4matic, I would still need a set of snow tires. I did not want to go thru the expense and hassle on a 2 yr. leased car.

The car has plenty of pickup, great handling, it is very quiet, it feels very substantial. I have the xenons which make the car look vey modern.Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts