If this is duplicated, please let me know. I searched for a similar (what did you do to your 123.....) thread here, but did not find one, so I will start off:
The dash in my 300SD was so bad (even the Coverlay dash cap was cracked!), I decided to replace it with one I got a while back. I am replacing the broken console as well.
The good and bad:
The car waiting for the new dash:
The hardest part of the whole job is removing (or remembering to) the two vent cables. Also, I need to make sure all the vents line up before bolting everything down!
I will have a photo of the finished product later....Rich