Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said what do you think of this Testarossa styled sport mirrors for a R129?
The mirrors is electric adjustable. 400 Euros

Also what do you think of the rims? Way to much bling with the chromed aluminum is what i think.
I really dont like that chrome stuff but if they where painted silver i would like them

Attachments

·
Sith Lord
11,813 Posts
Allow me to be direct:

1. Those rear view mirror are some BMW M3 replicas. At 400 euros, it is way too expensive. Search the forum for a thread on upgrading rear view mirrors, you'll find better alternatives, and much cheaper.

2. Beware of fake rims.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Oi, neither are good for me, makes the car look bad... Of course, it took me a while to see the mirror, had to get past the girl first :eek:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Oi, neither are good for me, makes the car look bad... Of course, it took me a while to see the mirror, had to get past the girl first :eek:
I agree. I too am a stickler for originality when it comes to classy classic cars.

Of course, if that's all it took to get her to pet mine like that, I'd even slap on a pair of '68 Suburban mirrors... :D

Jack

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Sorry, Not MY taste, The mirrors, I could live with. (there are better choices though) The wheels with tires that 3 sizes to narrow just don't look right to Me!!!! I know some here like this look, and if you like it, thats great!!!! Its just NOT for Me.

·
10,293 Posts
looks odd to me as well...

there is nothing round in the car lines to match the shape of that mirror...

·
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Mirrors look cheap and fake, if you must change up your mirrors, do the 2002 style mirror. The girl is...uhh anyways...

Wheels aren't fake, they are MAE's attempt at making a wheel that looks like the AMG O.Z, good wheel brand, but the design is rather icky with all the chrome.

(NVM editing my post, these are MEC? copies of the MAE AMG copies....)

God I sound negative..:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts