Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve save lots of money thanks to this forum. So, the question is how can i help this site back? (other than ocasionaly clicking the Google Adds:D)

And i know that the users are the most valuable resource here, but since i can`t take every one that helped me out for a beer, maybe i can pay my debts in other way.

·
Registered
Golf R32 / Prev R170 SLK
6,821 Posts
I`ve save lots of money thanks to this forum. So, the question is how can i help this site back? (other than ocasionaly clicking the Google Adds:D)

And i know that the users are the most valuable resource here, but since i can`t take every one that helped me out for a beer, maybe i can pay my debts in other way.
PayPal Donations gratefully accepted on behalf of :p:p

[email protected] :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Not to worry, this site pays for itself, if it didn't, it wouldn't be here............. :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
SL63 Iridium Silver Metallic
705 Posts
What about the beer ?! LOl

If we started showing up one by one at your door, would you still entertain the FREE BEER notion ?!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any time, since this is my bussines. I have a bar in Bucharest (Romania, Europe :)) so if one passes trough give me a call: +4 0721 88 24 85.

·
Registered
SL63 Iridium Silver Metallic
705 Posts
LOL

Seriously, what are the odds you would own a bar after I said that ! Take Care mate :D

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
Funny thing is, One of the guys on here is my lawyer in cyprus, I was buying apps there, And saw he lived in the same TOWN ! So asked him for a laugh if he was a lawyer, and he said YES :D RESULT !

And on the plus side is a really good guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts