Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
C230 KompressorCoupe
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can i do to improve the look of the interior of the C230 Kompressor Coupe..nothing to...

What can i do to improve the look of the interior of the C230 Kompressor Coupe..nothing to dramatic...

oh btw..how do i get to those buttons on the top of the front panel...i want to use the unused buttons for some lights that i'm installing...is it hard?

and also..can i install superwhite lights (the legal ones) for the headlights?? If so, which plugs should i get..cause i know there are different ones..and I dont want to go back and get them and find out i got the wrong ones...

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
Re: What can i do to improve the look of the interior of the C230 Kompressor Coupe..nothing to

What can i do to improve the look of the interior of the C230 Kompressor Coupe..nothing to dramatic...
You can buy various steering wheels and shift knobs, both from Mercedes and the aftermarket. A member of another board swapped out his aluminum trim for laurel wood. Fuzzy dice or a pine tree shaped air freshner hanging from the mirror always make a statement.[:0]

oh btw..how do i get to those buttons on the top of the front panel...i want to use the unused buttons for some lights that i'm installing...is it hard?
Hard? No. It is almost impossible. The blank buttons are fake. There are no switches behind them. Switches can't be added without screwing up the entire panel. I think I read that there are over 400 versions of that switch panel to cover all the various models and combinations of options available worldwide.

and also..can i install superwhite lights (the legal ones) for the headlights?? If so, which plugs should i get..cause i know there are different ones..and I dont want to go back and get them and find out i got the wrong ones...
You can install any H7 bulb you like. I changed all four in about five minutes.

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
thats why i am making sure to order the optional wood trim. i don't care for the aluminum ...

thats why i am making sure to order the optional wood trim. i don't care for the aluminum look, except on the amg model. plus, its a mercedes...you're supposed to have wood in the center area.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Suede Headliner! While your at it hit the trunk w/it too! Just had it done and its [8D...

Suede Headliner! While your at it hit the trunk w/it too! Just had it done and its [8D] Wood steering wheel is good too and C7/sport pedals...tv screens wouldnt hurt[:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts