1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MBZ: model C240, year 2001, body designation: W203

Hello World,

New dude here....would love some help.

My rear passenger car window fell down but unsure how/why. I do know that the white, rectangular, plastic bracket that attaches the window to the window regulator seems to have broken and I cannot find the part number to it, so that I can replace it.

White bracket photo enclosed below:

I called the dealer and was told that part number 2037200114 (black round rubber with screw - photo enclosed below) attaches the window to the regulator, and they were not sure what I was referring to when asking about the white, rectangular plastic piece mentioned above. So I'm not sure how this black, round piece would attach the window to the regulator, so anyone know how?

Assistance via photos or videos would be appreciated...

Thanks,

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,839 Posts
From the factory, the white plastic stud just snaps into a hole int he glass. Over time, the plastic hardens and cracks. The part the dealer sells is a repair kit that uses a bolt in place of the plastic stud.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my car, I used only 1 kit (the black round rubber bracket) for the rear passenger window (as there was only 1 hole at the bottom of the glass).

·
Registered
24 Posts
does the dealer sell a repair kit like that for the front windows? I think there are two plastic brackets that hold each front window in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts