Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charcoal interior is the easiest to sell BUT...

Black exterior is one of the hardest. The best combo for resale would be silver/charcoal. Common but there is a reason for that.<p>Besides Black is the hardest to maintain IMHO.<p>Frank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Disagree.

black on black is a very easy color combo to sell. One of the easiest.<p><br>: Black exterior is one of the hardest. The best combo for resale would be silver/charcoal. Common but there is a reason for that.<p>Besides Black is the hardest to maintain IMHO.<p>Frank<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My experience w/black ext. MBZ's

I have a 99' ML430 "sigh" that is black, huge pain in the ass to care for and shows everything. My father in law went through two black S-class cars with the smae result, after three or four years they were pitted and dull even after attempts to restore the finish. I will not buy another one. My .02

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a black on black C Class, if you have no money to clean your car don't get it. I was my car every otehr week or take it to teh car was. I think black looks by far the best though because of the contrast between the black paint and white lights. Unoriginal lazy people prefer the silver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts