Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What are these buttons for?

1577 8
Can anyone tell me what these blue and red buttons are for? Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
RTFM?

In the nicest way - you also asked what the light posistions were on the switch. Did you buy a car without a manual? Have you not tried just pushing the buttons?

Oh - BTW the big round thing in the middle in front of you makes the car go left and right... the little pedal makes things in the mirror smaller, the big pedal makes them bigger again ;) LOL

· Registered
93 300SE, 07 BMW 328i Coupe, 01 GSX-R1000
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guydewdney - 2/4/2004 1:58 AM

RTFM?

In the nicest way - you also asked what the light posistions were on the switch. Did you buy a car without a manual? Have you not tried just pushing the buttons?

Oh - BTW the big round thing in the middle in front of you makes the car go left and right... the little pedal makes things in the mirror smaller, the big pedal makes them bigger again ;) LOL
Hey Man,

Yeah, I did buy a car without a manual :( This car has so many bells and whistles that a manaul is a must. I ordered one from a Benz dealer way back in September (before I even got the car!) and ti still hasn't arrived yet! That is extremely slow, but oh well.

I asked about these buttons because I didn't knwo what their purpose was. I did realize that cold/hot air came out of them, but I just didn't know WHY this option was there.

Sorry I am such an inquisitive person . . . I just like to know and understand everything [8)]

Regards,
Bryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.