Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
91 sl600 &/or 99 sl500
Discussion Starter #1
Below are a few rims i absolutely adore. If you have any for sale please lmk & also if anyone knows the bolt pattern & what wheels might fit. More modern might be nice as i plan to do some custom work to maybe put modern mbz head/taillights in the car. Any suggestions what might fit with the least ammout of metalwork/bondo..

Here are some wheels i like

Ill post them from my favorite to least fav.

If you know anything that will fit lmk. & i know all but 1 of the wheels is prett much the same.

But i do like multispoked rims but i think black or chrome look like shit on this car.
Also must be 18inch or bigger
& i would prefer them to be OEM mbz.
Not big on aftermarket stuff. (Unless its a replica for much cheaper& 95 percent of people wouldnt know its not oem.

Lastly i dont like wheels where the center of the rim sticks out the most (except the lip of course. I like a flat face like the 1st pic.

Insight/rims for sale/ pics/links or namebrands that dit my criteria would be a help.

Thank a bunches.lol

W163 and General Mercedes Host
Please update your user cp info.
click on your icon----> click on Account Settings---->
goto Account Details----> add vehicle details---->
add your make model YEAR ----> click save

Use this to first determine what the present wheel sizes MAY be on your ride.

Your ET and tire size is what you need to watch for.

Undercover Moderator
2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride

...馃憤.^^^....You should post this thread on the R129 forum..馃憤..^^^... You will get more help & opinion.....;)

Cheers, 馃嵑

Registered
91 sl600 &/or 99 sl500
Discussion Starter #4
I dont actually have the car yet thats why i havnt listed it in my bio or w/e.

Anyone know the bolt pattern.
& opinions on if i put one of the 1st two pictures rims on the car. Do yall think that would look cool/& not like an obvious wheel change. I would like the wheels to look stock. Or an AMG upgrade. I dont want people to say (oh those wheels are off a ...) Thats why i lile the flat/dish style rims. Not only cuz the look good.but because they are period correct.

Correct me if im wrong

Undercover Moderator
2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride

Read this thread.... A lot of useful information....^^^....

Cheers, 馃嵑

1 - 5 of 5 Posts