Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i¦m from berlin, Germany <br>i would like to know how much the c43 in the USA costs, as well as new car and as used car<br>in germany it costs new around 60 000 - 70 000 $<br>(120 000 - 150 000 DM)<br>used ones cost at least 35 000 $( for example with <br>70 000 km)<br>thank you in advance<br>antoni, berlin, 21 years old, black c280 with amg spoilers around<br>sorry for my english , it¦s not so good!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: hello i¦m from berlin, Germany <br>i would like to know how much the c43 in the USA costs, as well as new car and as used car<br>in germany it costs new around 60 000 - 70 000 $<br>(120 000 - 150 000 DM)<br>used ones cost at least 35 000 $( for example with <br>70 000 km)<br>thank you in advance<br>antoni, berlin, 21 years old, black c280 with amg spoilers around<br>sorry for my english , it¦s not so good!!!<p>I got mine with 19k for 38 certified with an extended starmark warranty. try www.edmunds.com <br>I have found that they are the best in real pricing. have fun

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't help you with the USA but in western Canada, my '99 C43 cost the equivalent of US$48,750 including a Federal Tax (GST) of 7% when bought new in October 1999. I understand that MB prices vary greatly depending on the particular market.<br> <br> Fortunately for me, in Western Canada, the result are prices that compare favorably to other parts of the world including the United States and even more so compared to Europe. When I bought my car, I had to sign an document whereby I agreed not to export my car for sale!<br> <br> Hope this helps you.<br> <br> P.S. You do however have one advantage over me where you live and that is the availability of the C55!<br> <br> Regards<br> <br> Big Tuna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts