Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, our ML 320 seems to have wet carpet on the drivers side. I dont think it is the heater as it doesnt smell like anit freeze, just seems like water. It has been raining up here lately and im thinking its getting in somewhere. I havent been able to tell, is this a common problem? where do you think i should look for leaks.

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think i found my answer on the search. ( Im learning) Ill check it out tonight to see if a hose is dissconnected.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, that hose is not disconnected. I cannot see where the water is coming in. I am open for suggestions.

·
Registered
00 ML430,02 c230k co
151 Posts
do you have the skytop roof....if so the drain tubes are clogged with dirt..same thing happened with mine I had it in at the dealer at the time and they cleaned them out ....this is common especially if there was a lot of rain recently.....I hope this solves it for you ....good luck[;)]It happens on the drivers side and it is rain water...PS FINAL ANSWER!!REGIS>>>>[^]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i figured out where the water was coming from. After running through a carwash yesterday. the windshield is leaking. upper corner on the driverside. drips right down on the carpet. luckily it doesnt drip on the seats. Anyhow.. my dad owns an auto glass shop so we'll get it fixed this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts