Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Unimog 406.121, Ford Ranger
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm just wondering if anyone has any PDF copies or photos of manuals for the Werner F56 winch that they may be willing to share with me please? I have one to put on my 406 but it's not got a remote and I have no idea how to use it! I'd be very grateful for some help with it, it's been sat in the shed for years but I've just sourced a set of brackets to finally get it fitted to the mog. It would be nice to get it up and running.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any snippets of information, no matter how small. There's very little about it online and a search here resulted in several hours of reading but nothing specific. All I can make of it is it's a very well made and solid winch with a good reputation. How to actually wire it and use it is another matter!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
138 views and not a single response. As I suspected, this information isn't easy to come by!

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,129 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Trev. Some of the info I'm after is in there, but the F64 seems to be a far less complex winch. It only winches in for example, and seems to be manual rather than controlled by a remote? There's no level wind either. I've emailed Werner to see what they can come up with, no response yet though.

The F45 brochure covers more details which seem similar to the F56. I'll have a more detailed read of that tomorrow. Thanks again for the link, it's certainly offered some insight which is a lot more than I had before!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts