Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Well it happened

808 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  ghost
[:(]
someone hit my car..1994 s320
I came out of a store and there it was....The body of the car is fine, but they smashed the headlight. I just purchased the lens on ebay for $100...Does anyone know how to change this, or how to get the lens out.....My husband has another project [;)]

I can not tell you how many door dings I got from careless people...so this was no surprise..I purposely park far away from other cars...They find me
[:I]
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1997 S600 - Bentley Turbo R (black/black)
313 Posts
look at the positive side...it could have been worse..

i owned a 740il while i had my...

look at the positive side...it could have been worse..

i owned a 740il while i had my 97 s500, and even though the 740il had much less miles and was newer and more expensive, i worry more about my baby..the s500...

First week i got it, i came out and someone had keyed it on the side all the way from the trunk to the front fender...i freaked......and then i got the amg monoblocks and i got curb rash and i was upset....

so i learned to accept it as part of owning the car..and things could have been worse...or else i would have driven myself nuts every time i saw a new ding.....

lights are pretty simple to replace...if you cant do it, have a local mechanic chain do them..

good luck

ghost

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.