Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ess tuning told me they could supercharge my 320 for $9879. That still seems a little steep to me. If I could find a supercharger that was made for my car for about half that I would do it tommorrow. I can't sell my 320 for what the dealers are selling their's for so I guess I will hang on to it. If I was able to sell it I would buy a newer 430 and do mods which would bring it to about 300 hp. The supercharger would make my 320 316hp. So, clk320 supercharged for 10g, newer 430 with mods @ 300hp for about 6g above what I could get for my car. Any thoughts or ideas. I NEED MORE HP!!<p>proxy2-external.wkgn1.il.home.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would trade your car in and bite the bullet. What ever you spend on increasing perfomance has...

no resale value, maybe negative value. I had a 2000 Audi A6 (Boring) took a $3,000 hit and got a C32. It is a rocket. Good Luck.<br> <p>63-217-114-68.sdsl.cais.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Amginfo...you are absolutely right about the re-sale value. It better off buying Clk 55 or C 32.....

<br> it fast and you don't loose that much money when you sell it. Most people would be afraid buying a Mercedes with aftermarket supercharger kit because of the abuse.<p>66-42-118-165.lsan.dial.netzero.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I already did the suspension...it was the first thing I did. I also...

had the ECU remapped, out an aftermarket intake, and I am getting an exhaust when I am positive that it will sound good....not like those little annoying ass honda's running around everywhere. It is a 6 after all.<p>proxy1-external.wkgn1.il.home.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts