Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eye glass department will not close, ive tried the master key lock and every thing, it wont close i have to manually pupt something to push it down to klose it. So i unscrewed it and it had another spot after you unscrew the first 2 screws looks just like the last one, but it has a jack to plug into something and to plugs like weird lookling things 2 of the same I dont even know if they are important or not, any ways, i even took the compartment out, i dont know whats wrong with it, or how to fix it, help is appreciated , also if any one has a black sunvisor they dont need and its ain decent condition i could really use one. passenger side.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
My eye glass department will not close, ive tried the master key lock and every thing, it wont close i have to manually pupt something to push it down to klose it. So i unscrewed it and it had another spot after you unscrew the first 2 screws looks just like the last one, but it has a jack to plug into something and to plugs like weird lookling things 2 of the same I dont even know if they are important or not, any ways, i even took the compartment out, i dont know whats wrong with it, or how to fix it, help is appreciated , also if any one has a black sunvisor they dont need and its ain decent condition i could really use one. passenger side.
On the sunvisor, what's wrong with it?

If it's just the normal problem that we all have at one time or another, with the mirror/door assembly, parts.com has replacements for around $60 each. No need to replace the whole visor.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the sunvisor, what's wrong with it?

If it's just the normal problem that we all have at one time or another, with the mirror/door assembly, parts.com has replacements for around $60 each. No need to replace the whole visor.
well its not a problem, it just doesnt have a passenger side sunvisor lol, im gonna go check a couple of junk yards tomorow or this sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts