Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new forum. The need for a more advanced forum was needed due to the increase in traffic and postings. In partnership with MBNZ.org we were offered a forum to help continue our growth. We have this new forum that allows user preferences, search engine, pic posting, and etc. We see that the New Freightlner Unimog is almost here and the need is going to be stronger than ever!!<br>
<br>
Thanks <br>
John Turpin <br>
MB4x4.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, I cordially welcome everyone as well.

Thanks to John, our community has now become stronger and we wish everyone a pleasant and fruitful stay here.<br> <br> There are several new features of this board which are yet to be included in the faq.<br> <br> You can sort the forum by post date, last post date, number of replies and number of views. This can be done by using the drop down list on the bottom of the main board list. <br> <br> Preferences is a great way to personalize your indentity on this board. Try it out !<br> <br> E-Mail notification has also been implemented where you can opt to have a e-mail sent to you once someone replies to your post.<br> <br> Two views, threaded and table.<br> <br> By default, users are sent to the Threaded view, the easiest way, IMO, to track new posts and replies. <i>(Views #)</i> let's you see how many people viewed your post (hits).<br> <br> Table view, is another popular format for discussion and is available here as well. The main forum list contains only main threads, the last post date, subject, views and replies. Clicking a post will list the whole thread in one page. If you want to print a thread, this is your best bet as it shows everything.<br> <br> Search facility allows you to search by poster, subject and message.<br> <br> Red asterisk * marks up any post that is new since you last visited.<br> <br> Again, welcome and I look forward to sharing insights and a lot of discussion with all of you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts