Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You might wan to start a new “options” thread.

·
Registered
2014 GL450
21 Posts
Well talk about timing. My dealer just called and said the District Rep called them directly and they should be given an allocation tomorrow with a 'fasttrack' on the build...lets see if MB really comes through for the dealership.

·
Registered
2014 GL450
21 Posts
There's a new Dealer Order Guide just out today - finally not "preliminary" after 13 months!
Greg,

Appreciate the new dealer order guide. Curious to get your thoughts on what you believe is required if you order DA2PKG (Driver Assistance Package Plus). I am unsure how to interpret the Dealer Order Guide (DOG).

The DOG you posted states the following:

However MotorTrend (MT), in a very recent post, shows the DOG as well but iitt reads as follows:

Soooo here is the burning question...does DA2PKG require all the items listed in the DOG you shared or does DA2PKG follow what MT listed where DA2PKG Requires: 399 or DA3PKG or LST. Big differences in how one goes about choosing.

Just tossing this question out there for folks to comment on. I am hoping someone who works for an Mb dealer reads this and has the definitive answer.

Thanks

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Greg,

Appreciate the new dealer order guide. Curious to get your thoughts on what you believe is required if you order DA2PKG (Driver Assistance Package Plus). I am unsure how to interpret the Dealer Order Guide (DOG).

The DOG you posted states the following:
View attachment 2617536

However MotorTrend (MT), in a very recent post, shows the DOG as well but iitt reads as follows:
View attachment 2617541

Soooo here is the burning question...does DA2PKG require all the items listed in the DOG you shared or does DA2PKG follow what MT listed where DA2PKG Requires: 399 or DA3PKG or LST. Big differences in how one goes about choosing.

Just tossing this question out there for folks to comment on. I am hoping someone who works for an Mb dealer reads this and has the definitive answer.

Thanks
Didn't see this before I responded in the other thread. Typically the DOG statement would mean all are required. Multicontour seats are only available in leather, so that's a given. DA3 is a no-brainer if you've got the other assistance features.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts