Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
When I was 15 I went with several friends to a PIG roast.... Well there was beer....lots of it, people smoking wacky tobacky everywhere live music (country blue grass) a very hot sun and a large pond full of skinny dipping older babes.....So guess where we hung out all day?:D:D:D

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts

·
66,894 Posts
All right: CONTEST
See if you have photos of your first/early girlfriends and preferably you in the shot.
I got one from the 70s but I want to see a momentum before I post mine.

·
52,804 Posts
That's not all there was in the 70s but I had a few of those except I never liked the fact that they never shave:eek:
My first girlfriend was in 1967, but I could not even afford the film let alone the camera, I was an apprentice Tech and take home pay a wacking 2 pounds sterilng a week:eek: On the plus side a pint of beer was only 10 pence. Eventually had to get rid of her - she was a heavy drinker lol:cool:

My present wife hates any form of alcohol but she loves to go shopping with the ladies at the most expensive stores, you got it, her neck will be on the chopping block soon:rolleyes:

After much preaching of the healthy aspects of fine wines, she has taken to drinking a glass or two and spending less time in the shops. But now Im in the middle of a dilema, an alcoholic for a wife or a shopaholic:confused:

I may be digging my own grave - whatch this space :bowdown:

·
52,804 Posts
eric, dont forget to leave me your inheritance nomination paper work
Im gonna leave every friggin dollar to the poor children and orphans in China. Shhhhhhush, dont tell the missus:rolleyes:

·
52,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts